Fett nach der HSD

Leonidas300

Empfohlene Beiträge

Neu hier? Immer einlesen auf Science-fitness.de

Also zunächst mal wird man nicht allein durch die Aufnahme von Fetten dick(=fett), sondern durch die Aufnahme von mehr Kalorien(=Energie) als der Körper verbraucht.

Kannst du mal genau vorrechnen, wie du darauf kommst, dass du 100g Fette essen müsstest, um erst damit auf deine Erhaltungskalorien kommen zu können?

Fett macht genauso wenig Fett wie Kohlenhydrate.

Bitte nochmal genau lesen und verstehen wann man abnimmt und wann zu. Nachdem man die HSD durch hat, sollte man sich soweit damit beschäftigt haben?!

Hier auch für KH beschrieben

http://fitness-experts.de/abnehmen/machen-kohlenhydrate-dick

Es gab auch irgendwo in einem Artikel eine ähnliche Aussage über Fett, eventuell sogar in diesem. Darfst du dir selbst raussuchen.

HSD FAQ: http://fitness-experts.de/hsd-faq                                                             HSD Supportfragen bitte nur im Forum 

Schritt für Schritt zum Ziel  (Mein Log)

Ziele Allgemein:
Gesund werden (Schulter)

KFA reduzieren auf 25%

Pareto-Effekt,80-zu-20-Regel, 80 % der Ergebnisse werden mit 20 % des Gesamtaufwandes erreicht.
Die verbleibenden 20 % der Ergebnisse benötigen mit 80 % die meiste Arbeit.

Niemand kann jemand anderen motivieren. Wir können inspirieren, emotionalisieren und sensibilisieren. Denn motivieren kann sich nur jeder selbst.! - Edgar Itt

Also irgendwie hast du eine grundsätzliche Sache nicht verstanden...Bei der Annahme,dass 1g Fett ca. 9Kcal haben,würdest Du bei 100g schon 900kcal über Fett zu dir nehmen...Leider weiß ich dein Körpergewicht nicht,aber nehmen wir mal an,du wiegst so 70kg...Dann bräuchtest du 210g KH,was bei 1g KH = 4kcal ca 840kcal wären. An Eiweiß bräuchtest du dann so ca 140g,was bei 1g Eiweiß = 4kcal so 560kcal wären. Dann hättest du insgesamt 2300kcal...Wenn das dein Tagesbedarf an Kalorien ist,dann passt doch alles! Natürlich kannst du auch mehr KH oder mehr Eiweiß Essen und dann weniger Fette...Hauptsache ist,du bleibst im Rahmen deines Kalorienbedarfs und nimmst genug Eiweiß zu dir!

Diätphase 2: HSD1 + Sub10/20

Startdaten (15.9.):
66kg, Bauchumfang 79,5cm, 21/22% Körperfett (bei 1,71m)
1RMs: BD 70kg; KH 107kg; KB 70kg

Nach 2 Wochen HSD1 (27.9.):
63,3kg, Bauchumfang 77cm

1Woche Urlaub (18.10.):
63,7kg, Bauchumfang 77cm

8Wochen Sub 10/20 (13.12.):
60,6kg, Bauchumfang 75,5cm

Ende Sub 10/20 (20.12.):

59,8kg, Bauchumfang 73cm -> 17% Körperfett (eigene sowie Schätzung der FE-Jungs nach Bildern)

Ziel:
sichtbares Sixpack -> ca. 15/16% Körperfett
Kraftwerte erhalten, Verbesserung KB-Technik

"That's what I want to do. I want to get out there and I want to show girls it's ok to have a little bit of muscle, it's ok to be strong... Be confident in exactly who you are. The sexiest thing a girl can ever possess is confidence... and I rock that shit hard"
-Dana Linn Bailey-

@phoenatix

Ich wiege 70kg und laut rechnung komme ich auf folgendes:

Kcal-Bedarf zum Halten 2400

EW 140gx4,1= 574kcal

KH 210gx4,1= 861kcal

Ft 2400-1435=965kcal/9=107g

Wo ist der Fehler?

Und und ich weiss dass Fett nicht Fett macht, nur ist es so dass die Zahl mir ziemlich hoch vorkommt da ich davor immer nur höchstens 1g/kg zu mir genommen habe.

Und auch wenn Hauptsächlich die Kcal-Bilanz entscheident ist kann es mal

Passieren dass man über Erhaltungakcal hinaus kommt.

Und meistens entsteht Körperfett durch Nahrungsfett die Umwandlung von KH in Fett ist selten.

Ähm....Genau das habe ich dir vorgerechnet...Hast du meinen Beitrag gelesen???

Dein Bedarf zum Halten sind 2400, du kommst mit deinen Nährwerten auf 2400, also alles supi...

Natürlich kannst du auch mehr Eiweiß und mehr KH zu dir nehmen, dafür dann weniger Fett, so lange du auf 2400 kommst und dabei mind. 3g KH/kg und 2g EW/kg zu dir nimmst...

Warum solltest du von 900kcal durch Fette dicker werden als von 900kcal durch KH oder Eiweiße???????

Diätphase 2: HSD1 + Sub10/20

Startdaten (15.9.):
66kg, Bauchumfang 79,5cm, 21/22% Körperfett (bei 1,71m)
1RMs: BD 70kg; KH 107kg; KB 70kg

Nach 2 Wochen HSD1 (27.9.):
63,3kg, Bauchumfang 77cm

1Woche Urlaub (18.10.):
63,7kg, Bauchumfang 77cm

8Wochen Sub 10/20 (13.12.):
60,6kg, Bauchumfang 75,5cm

Ende Sub 10/20 (20.12.):

59,8kg, Bauchumfang 73cm -> 17% Körperfett (eigene sowie Schätzung der FE-Jungs nach Bildern)

Ziel:
sichtbares Sixpack -> ca. 15/16% Körperfett
Kraftwerte erhalten, Verbesserung KB-Technik

"That's what I want to do. I want to get out there and I want to show girls it's ok to have a little bit of muscle, it's ok to be strong... Be confident in exactly who you are. The sexiest thing a girl can ever possess is confidence... and I rock that shit hard"
-Dana Linn Bailey-

@phoenatix

Ich wiege 70kg und laut rechnung komme ich auf folgendes:

Kcal-Bedarf zum Halten 2400

EW 140gx4,1= 574kcal

KH 210gx4,1= 861kcal

Ft 2400-1435=965kcal/9=107g

Wo ist der Fehler?

Und und ich weiss dass Fett nicht Fett macht, nur ist es so dass die Zahl mir ziemlich hoch vorkommt da ich davor immer nur höchstens 1g/kg zu mir genommen habe.

Und auch wenn Hauptsächlich die Kcal-Bilanz entscheident ist kann es mal

Passieren dass man über Erhaltungakcal hinaus kommt.

Und meistens entsteht Körperfett durch Nahrungsfett die Umwandlung von KH in Fett ist selten.

Du verstehst noch nicht wie es im Körper abgeht. Lesen: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/how-we-get-fat.html

How We Get Fat Part 3: Back to Nutrient Intake, Oxidation and Storage

Now, here’s where people got confused by Excess Protein Intake and Fat Storage – Q&A, and where they would have been unconfused by clicking the linked article on Nutrient Intake, Oxidation and Storage. In fact, I’d suggest you go read it right now, it’s not that long and since I’m not going to retype all of it here (that’s why I wrote it the first time), it’d be a good idea. I’ll wait.

However, since I know most of you will have just ignored my suggestion to actually read that piece, I’m going to summarize a few points from it (as well as from the Q&A):

• Carbs are rarely converted to fat and stored as such
  • When you eat more carbs you burn more carbs and less fat; eat less carbs and you burn less carbs and more fat
  • Protein is basically never going to be converted to fat and stored as such
  • When you eat more protein, you burn more protein (and by extension, less carbs and less fat); eat less protein and you burn less protein (and by extension, more carbs and more fat)
  • Ingested dietary fat is primarily stored, eating more of it doesn’t impact on fat oxidation to a significant degree

Let’s work through this backwards. When you eat dietary fat, it’s primary fate is storage as its intake has very little impact on fat oxidation (and don’t ask me a bunch of questions about “But people say you have to eat fat to burn fat?” in the comments. That idea is fundamentally wrong but would take an entire article to address). It also doesn’t impact greatly on the oxidation of the protein or carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates are rarely converted to fat (a process called de novo lipogenesis) under normal dietary conditions. There are exceptions when this occurs. One is with massive chronic overfeeding of carbs. I’m talking 700-900 grams of carbs per day for multiple days. Under those conditions, carbs max out glycogen stores, are in excess of total daily energy requirements and you see the conversion of carbohydrate to fat for storage. But this is not a normal dietary situation for most people.

A few very stupid studies have shown that glucose INFUSION at levels of 1.5 total daily energy expenditure can cause DNL to occur but this is equally non-physiological. There is also some evidence that DNL may be increased in individuals with hyperinsulinemia (often secondary to obesity). There’s one final exception that I’ll use to finish this piece.

But when you eat more carbs, you burn more carbs and burn less fat. And that’s why even if carbs aren’t directly converted to fat and stored as such, excess carbs can STILL MAKE YOU FAT. Basically, by inhibiting fat oxidation, excess carbs cause you to store all the fat you’re eating without burning any of it off. Did you get that? Let me repeat it again.

Carbs don’t make you fat via direct conversion and storage to fat; but excess carbs can still make you fat by blunting out the normal daily fat oxidation so that all of the fat you’re eating is stored. Which is why a 500 cal surplus of fat and a 500 cal surplus of carbs can both make you fat; they just do it for different reasons through different mechanisms. The 500 calories of excess fat is simply stored; the excess 500 calories of carbs ensure that all the fat you’re eating is stored because carb oxidation goes up and fat oxidation goes down. Got it? If not, re-read this paragraph until it sinks in.

Oh yeah, the same holds for protein. Protein isn’t going to be converted to and stored as fat. But eat excess protein and the body will burn more protein for energy (and less carbs and fat). Which means that the other nutrients have to get stored. Which means that excess protein can still make you fat, just not by direct conversion. Rather, it does it by ensuring that the fat you’re eating gets stored.

Of course protein also has the highest thermic effect, more of the incoming calories are burned off. So excess protein tends to have the least odds of making you fat under any conditions; but excess protein can make you fat. Just not by direct conversion to fat; rather it’s indirectly by decreasing the oxidation of other nutrients.

Ok, is the above clear enough? Because I can’t really explain it any simpler but will try one last time using bullet points and an example. Let’s assume someone is eating at exactly maintenance calories. Neither gaining nor losing fat. Here’s what happens with excess calories. Assume that all three conditions represent identical increases in caloric intake, just from each of the different macros. Here’s what happens mechanistically and why all three still make you fat:

• Excess dietary fat is directly stored as fat
  • Excess dietary carbs increases carb oxidation, impairing fat oxidation; more of your daily fat intake is stored as fat
  • Excess dietary protein increases protein oxidation, impairing fat oxidation; more of your daily fat intake is stored as fat

Got it? All three situations make you fat, just through different mechanisms. Fat is directly stored and carbs and protein cause you to store the fat you’re eating by decreasing fat oxidation.

And I’d note again, since someone will invariably misread this that that doesn’t mean that a low-carb and/or low-protein diet is therefore superior for fat loss. I’m not saying that and don’t think that I am. Because in such a situation, while you may be burning more fat, you’re also eating more dietary fat. So net fat balance can be unchanged despite the dicking around with macronutrient content. It still comes down to the deficit.

Für alle aus dem Raum Hamburg:

Eines der besten Studios dort: Das HAW Studio am Berliner Tor

Der Physio in HH zu dem ich alle Athleten schicke, die sich verletzt haben: Christopher Diepenbrock

Ist egal "womit" du über Erhaltungskalorien kommst du lagerst immer fett ein. Kannst aber auch einfach am nächsten Tag etwas weniger essen. Es ist keine Raketenwissenschaft.

Für alle aus dem Raum Hamburg:

Eines der besten Studios dort: Das HAW Studio am Berliner Tor

Der Physio in HH zu dem ich alle Athleten schicke, die sich verletzt haben: Christopher Diepenbrock